Rocky got his first hair cut last weekend. I think it was more traumatizing for me than it was for him. I thought he would be getting just a trim but it was def more than a trim. I was so sad when I picked him up and saw all his beautiful fur was gone. But I know it was for the best. As a puppy he gets into a lot of messes and gets himself dirty, and as a result can start to smell and needs a bath frequently which also then leads to a lot of fur to dry off after his baths. He's still my adorable baby boy but with less fur.
Looking at the pictures side by side, he looks so different! On one hand he looks so shaggy in his before pictures and he def looks so much cleaner in his little hair cute. I loved all his beautiful fur before but I am enjoying his short little hair cut, a little bit more now, and he's less of a dust mop! I guess either way can't go wrong and his fur will grow back pretty quickly and then I can decide if I want to cut it as short again.
No comments:
Post a Comment