Last Sunday night Mike and I journeyed into Manhattan to meet up with my parents and my brother and his girlfriend. We were meeting up to celebrate my Mom's birthday and she absolutely loves when we can all get together (she and I both also happen to enjoy going into the city together). My parents went to go see Wicked first (which is my and my Mom's favorite show, but I'll forgive her for going to see it without me).
We met at my little brother's new apartment. I'm so proud of him. This kid is living the life! He's been living in Manhattan for just over a year now and just moved to this great building with some friends of his. Their apartment is really nice, in this brand new building right on the Hudson River. It was fun visiting him at his place. After we got the full tour we headed off to a delicious dinner at PJ Clarke's in Lincoln Square. Where I had an incredible Reuben sandwich and even Mom's fish and chips were fantastic. Of course we were in great company for the night and I think my Mom really enjoyed her birthday with all her favorite people.

No comments:
Post a Comment