A journey to the alter and after with everything from life, love, friends, being a newlywed, working on my domestic diva skills filled with lots of fun adventures along the way
Saturday, July 10, 2010
Summer Reading
I'm already trying to compile my list of books that I want to read on my honeymoon. I love a good book. I always have, and I feel pretty confident in saying I always will. I do the majority of my reading in the summer time. There is nothing better than sitting by the pool with a good book. I can remember riding my bike all the time to the Franklin Square library as a kid during the summer time to check out the latest Babysitters Club book or maybe even Sweet Valley High on occasion. This weekend while on the Cape I did manage to squeeze in an entire book, a very quick read, The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls, a memoir of her childhood. It was the type of story where you couldn't believe the struggle that she went through growing up. I can't decide what I want to read next. I would like to pick up a copy of "Eat, Pray, Love" to read. And I already have a copy of "Sarah's Key" and "The Help" which I think I'll give one of them a shot next. There's just too many good books and not enough time to get through them all. I hope I get some other good books on my list to read!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment