Since I feel pretty confident that the guys are in our bridal party are not exactly sitting on the edge of their seats waiting for my next blog post and I'm pretty sure that none of them are reading this I shall share the first part of their gift since I really liked it! Could be partly because I suggested it to Mike :-)
We purchased five sets of NY Yankees pinstripe cufflinks and one pair of NJ Devils from Cufflinks.Com. My brother is the odd ball out in the group that doesn't like the Yankees so we got him the devils ones instead. And we ordered a pair for Mike too! They came in the mail this week and we were both really impressed, they also came in these cute little boxes too. I think/hope that all of the guys will like them as much as we did in picking them out for them. I'm excited for when Mike gives them out. Now we just have to figure out what else we are getting them.

No comments:
Post a Comment