I know there is an endless list of things that will need to get done for the wedding. However, I'm not entirely sure what I am supposed to be doing next? I feel like we've gotten the most crucial & important items tied down (Reception Hall, Church, Priest, Photographer) and also feel like we have a lot of time to plan. Is it
too early to plan? Lately I have just been slowly checking things out online and looking at pictures for inspiration. I have been looking at anything from wedding shoes, to headpieces, jewelry and tons of other things that I'm in no position to buy now, considering I haven't picked a gown yet!
I've also been making lists of vendor recommendations and those that I want to meet with. I guess the next major vendors we will have to tie down in the future will be the florist and DJ. I'm thinking I'll prob reach out to Florists in the September/October timeframe so I can get an idea of some of the flowers that are in season for when I will need them.
Florists I want to meet with:
- Blooming Brides
- Romantic Garden
- Rose Petals & Lace (Possible)
DJ's I want to meet with:
- Body Rock (Bridget's DJ)
- Cisco DJ (Recommended by our photographer)
- Elite Sound (Recommended on The Knot NJ Board)
No comments:
Post a Comment