As part of my countless hours spent on wedding sites I've compiled a lot of pictures of flowers & ideas that I like, here's a few that I thought I'd share
Table Centerpieces
Def looking at low centerpieces that will blend well with the traditional look of The Manor. I also like the look of the square vases. I also like the votive candles surrounding the flowers for additional ambiance.
Bridesmaids
I'd like the flowers to be wrapped versus having the lose stems as shown in below.
Def looking to have the oranges, reds, all the fall colors
Groomsmen
Simple orange callalilly
Bride's Flowers
I haven't decided yet on what I would like for my flowers in terms of a white bouquet versus a larger make up of what the Bridesmaids will carry. I do love the traditional white flowers but I think it will be too much of a stark contrast against the girls colorful and vibrant flowers that it won't blend well together.







No comments:
Post a Comment