Monday, August 10, 2009

More Bridesmaids Dresses

After trying on Bridal Gowns I headed over to the Bridesmaid Section of the store. I wanted to at least point out the one bridesmaid dress I had in mind for the girls to my my mom (Bill Levkoff style #410 - shown in an earlier post). I found the dress no problem, and I while I do love the style of it and think it will be comfortable and flattering on all my girls, I'm still somewhat disappointed by the fact that there is no sash (which I love on a dress). I inquired again if a sash could be added and no such luck so I will have recognize that fact.

That said I also saw two other potential bridesmaids dresses that do have a sash. I seem to be drawn to the Bill Levkoff dresses. The first one is a v-neck halter dress (with a sash) (style #602) - I'm not sure about the neck line, I would have to see it on one of the girls.

And the second is a strapless (also with a sash) (style # 966) - however they said they could easily add straps to the dress which could be an option for the girls that want to wear straps. So I'll just have to poll the girls and see what their preference would be on the dresses.

Any of the dresses we'd pick would be in a chocolate brown color. However with the Bill Levkoff dresses would prob be looking at a cream colored sash mostly likely (somewhat the inverse of what is shown in the pictures below). My original thought was potentially a burnt orange type color for the sash but Bill Levkoff doesn't carry any color like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment