Monday, August 10, 2009

Say Yes to the Dress

Having watched many episodes (probably all of them now - our DVR is always full of episodes) of Save Yes to the Dress, I will be making my own trip to Kleinfelds in Manhattan, NY. It may or may not end up being my say yes to the dress moment but every bride to be in NY area has to go (or so I've been told). So on Sunday, August 30th I will make my own journey there. Along with my mother, I've asked my future Mother-In-Law to come along, which I'm very excited about - I know she's also watched many episodes of Save Yes to the Dress as well! I'm looking forward to trying on more bridal gowns which so far has been a lot of fun and seeing if they have a dress that will meet all my expectations. More to come on my appointment!

No comments:

Post a Comment