I'm not going to lie, Mike and I are pretty obsessed with our adorable little pooch. He seriously is the best dog in the entire world, or so we think so anyway. He got a sexy haircut last week, his 'guy' Gary did an excellent job, 5/8ths of an inch that his magic number, haha. I had to take some picture of him looking all cute.
He was having a fun time playing with his blue ball as usual. Although he is the worst dog at Fetch. He brings the ball right back to you but he will not let it go for you to throw it again! But that's ok its still fun to play with him anyway!!!
He's really the cutest!
How could you not love that little face?
Rock decided today he wanted to sleep on the top of the couch
Happy boy enjoying his throne!
And Rocky kills his Monkey!


No comments:
Post a Comment