Saturday, June 19, 2010

Visions of Veils

When we last left off Mom and I went veil shopping and we were absolutely overwhelmed by how many choices there were. We decided we needed reinforcements, our first line of defense was to bring Bridget with us. Bridget had recommended the store to us, they had a great a great selection and tons of custom veils to pick from. Thankfully when we went back this time they were much less crowded, last time they were so busy, it made the process even more overwhelming. When the woman put the first veil on me I knew I loved it. Although it's VERY simple, in keeping with my simple taste, it does the job perfectly. It was the perfect length and the perfect shape on my face and the simple beading seemed to match my dress perfectly. I tried on a few more veils but I kept going back to that first one. Mom wanted to keep looking at more just to be sure, but I was already sure, the first one would def do the trick and it was simple enough that I think I'll plan to wear it for the whole evening as well, it makes me feel very bride. I'm so happy Bridget was there to look at veils with us it made the process even easier and was much less stressful this time. My veil is now purchased and I'll have it for my next wedding dress fitting. And I also have my headpiece too. I had been looking at headpieces last time and Bridget mentioned that I could borrow hers, when I tried it on again it was exactly what I was looking for, and very similar to the one I had previously seen, it was an all-around win, and now I have my something borrowed.

No comments:

Post a Comment