Sunday, June 6, 2010

Flower Girl

One of things I'm most excited about for our wedding is actual seeing our adorable flower girl Alexis all dressed up. As I've already mentioned on several occasions she is just absolutely adorable and we are so excited to have her be part of our special day. I always love seeing her and seeing how big she's gotten. I had seen some flower girl dresses online and thought I had found one that would work at Davids' Bridal. When I went to go see it in person the color did not go, both the ivory and the chocolate sash were the wrong shades.

I happened to spot a flower girl dress at the dress shop when we were looking for bridesmaid dresses. Their prices were very reasonable compared to some of the other bridal salons. I dragged Mike back there with me to check it out when we were passing through that direction. I quickly looked and spotted the dress again and decided that was it. It's a dress by Jordan that the ivory color and chocolate sash should match much better. It's now officially ordered, Mike's Aunt called me this weekend to confirm, we're so happy they're just as excited as us to have her be a part of our special day. We'll have to see when it comes in since it will need to be hemmed anyway how short we want it, I do think the shorter hems are really cute on flower girls. I also love the big bow on the back. It should look adorable on Alexis and I can't wait to see her in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment