Sunday, June 6, 2010

Picking a Hair Salon

One major day of vendors I have left to book is for Hair and Makeup. Being somewhat 'new' and unfamiliar with the area I don't know that many places to go to. Of course I've looked high and low online but none of the places I have personal experience or recommendations from friends which makes it a bit harder. Plus it didn't help during my search that some of the places in my mind I thought were ridiculously expensive. There's a nice salon in the area, the pink comb, and they'll also come to you but the prices were $90 for the bridesmaids hair along. I def can't afford to cover that much for the girls nor would I expect them to pay that much!

After much searching and many phone calls and weeding out the places that weren't in the budget, I think I've got my list narrowed down to the following 4 places:
  1. B Euphoria Salon & Day Spa 
  2. Posh Salon 
  3. Tantrum 19 
  4. Faces Plus 
I guess my next step from here will be find out when my mom can come with me and actually call one of them and set up an appointment for a trial and make sure I'm happy with it, otherwise this is going to be one expensive item to try out and that's def not in the budget! Here's hoping the one I pick will work out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment