Sunday, February 27, 2011

Lofty Travel List

I'm realizing that I have quite an extensive list of places I want to travel to before we think about having kids. There's so many good places on my list. Some that I have been to already and want to go back to (with Mike) and others that I've never been to. On my short list of places I want to go to in the near future include:
  1. Ireland 
  2. Washington DC 
  3. Chicago 
  4. Napa Valley
  5. Italy 
  6. Possibly a cruise 
  7. Oktoberfest, Munich & Prague
If I covered all of those I would be quite a happy person. A couple of them are only short weekend trips so I'm optimistic we could do those it's just a matter of logistics and planning. Now if only I could find the time, vacation days, and money to pay for all these trips we'll be set. Oh and getting Mike on board with going on all of them too!

No comments:

Post a Comment