Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Disney Plans

Of course I am already excited to finally graduate in May but I am even more excited about graduating because it means a celebration with my mom in Disney World. Our trip is officially booked, come May 17th we'll be hitting the road for Orlando, Florida. My mom and I have been looking forward to this trip for so long. We'll be spending 6 days/5 nights at the Disney Beach Club Resort. We wanted to stay close to EPCOT so we can walk over there and walk through the park. It tends to be less crowded than the other parks but walking through the countries is so exciting. I am looking forward to getting a beer with her in Germany or the UK or even a glass of wine in Italy or France. So many fun things to look forward to. I think Disney is just as exciting for adults as it is for children. I think it will be exciting when we have kids one day and experiencing Disney through their eyes will be just as exciting. I have so many fond memories of Disney as a child, can't wait to have this special trip with my mom.

One new thing for Disney is with their new dining plan you have to pick out all your restaurants in advance and make reservations. I didn't realize how popular this would be, even at an off peak time. It's amazing the amount of restaurants they have to pick from, it's making it a very difficult choice to pick out where we want to eat, and we 'only' have time for 5 dinner meals so I want to make them count. Here's where I have picked out so far, I'm so excited to try them all!
  1. EPCOT - Les Chefs des France (menu)
  2. Polynesian Resort - Ohana (menu
  3. Yacht Club - Captains Grille (menu
  4. Animal Kingdom Lodge - Boma (menu
  5. The Grand Floridan - 1900 Park Fare (menu
There are so many good looking choices it was hard to narrow it down to even this. There were some other appealing options at the Contemporary Resort too. I'm sure I will prob change my mind on some of these as I keep looking at them. I've already picked out a couple of my meals! 

No comments:

Post a Comment