Well not quite poofy sleeves or ruffles but I found a dress that I like for the bridesmaids, I just hope they like. I know not everyone loves strapless dresses as much as I do so I have been looking at pictures of dresses with mostly v-necks. While I was at the mall tonight I stopped by the Macy's Bridal Salon (since I knew they carried the designer I had seen a dress I liked in) And amazingly enough - they had it. It looked really nice in person. The only thing missing is I would love for the sash to be long in the back instead of just wrapping around so the saleswoman is going to inquire about it for me - hopefully it's feasible - If it is I might be sold on the first dress I saw (so long as the girls love it too).
A journey to the alter and after with everything from life, love, friends, being a newlywed, working on my domestic diva skills filled with lots of fun adventures along the way
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Poofy Sleeves & Ruffles
Well not quite poofy sleeves or ruffles but I found a dress that I like for the bridesmaids, I just hope they like. I know not everyone loves strapless dresses as much as I do so I have been looking at pictures of dresses with mostly v-necks. While I was at the mall tonight I stopped by the Macy's Bridal Salon (since I knew they carried the designer I had seen a dress I liked in) And amazingly enough - they had it. It looked really nice in person. The only thing missing is I would love for the sash to be long in the back instead of just wrapping around so the saleswoman is going to inquire about it for me - hopefully it's feasible - If it is I might be sold on the first dress I saw (so long as the girls love it too).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment