Friday, July 10, 2009

The Great China Debate

With starting our registry also brought up the item of to register for china, or not. This is the great debate. While china is beautiful and we absolutely love to entertain I am not 100% sold on registering for china. However Mike felt otherwise, and I can certainly see his point. In our registry shopping we did come across a pattern that we both liked and agreed upon that seemed to suit our style. We were looking for something classic, clean, and modern with minimal design. The Waterford Ballet Ribbon pattern certainly caught our eye. I'm just not sure when we'd use it - or where we'd store it. But it would be something nice to have, so we'll see. TBD if it makes the registry cut or not.

1 comment:

  1. I'm on team Rachel for this one. You'll never use it! Get nice bedding instead.

    ReplyDelete