Monday, July 1, 2013

Book Review - Love Regifted

As with everything else I'm behind on my recent book updates as well. Although I certainly haven't been reading at the rate I was last year, but I've still been enjoying a book here or there. I recently finished, Love Re-gifted which was another one of those quick $2.99 reads. I'm telling good or bad you really can't go wrong with the $3 and under books. This one does fall into the win category though.

Book Title: Love Regifted by Stephanie Haddad

Book Summary (from Amazon): What if everything you knew about your life turned out to be a lie? Ava Sullivan thought her biggest problems were a cheating boyfriend, a devious step-sister, and a weakness for designer handbags. But when a mysterious caller leaves her a message for her birthday, Ava’s curiosity leads her to uncover her parents’ best kept secret. Feeling betrayed, Ava begins to question every relationship in her life, especially that of the hot new guy she can’t seem to stop thinking about. Jay Matthews, on the other hand, knows all about regrets, especially when it comes to families. He also knows what he wants, and Ava sits at the top of that list. Getting her attention is easy. Getting her to learn how to trust again? That will take a miracle.

Book Review: I really enjoyed this book, although it was nothing crazy or out of the ordinary, it ended up sucking me in. I've read two other books by this author and I remember both of them started off slow and then I ended up loving the main character, which happened in this case as well. I found the end to be really touching and also left me with a big smile. I know it's cliche but in this case I didn't want the book to end there, I wish it could have kept going!

No comments:

Post a Comment