Well it's been about 2 months to be exact from my last post. This is probably the longest hiatus I've had since I started by blog almost 4 years ago, which is crazy to think about that I have been keeping this blog for the last 4 years documenting so many wonderful things that have happened in our life. A lot of has happened in those last 4 years, got married, got a puppy, taken some great trips, seen so many of our beautiful nieces and nephews born and so much more. Of course there were some downs in there as well but we won't focus on that because honestly life is good right now and I have so much to be thankful for!
I think part of my lack of writing recently has been my new job that I got 5 months ago. Life has been so much busier, and also so much more fulfilling. I haven't taken the time to sit down and write at all. Quite frankly I've had no desire to sit down at my computer when I can be off doing other things, but that doesn't mean I've abandoned my blog (although I had thought about it briefly after some negative things happened last year, but I'm not going to let that stop me). I am going to try and dedicate some more time to keeping up with my writing, I do enjoy writing about all the things going on in our lives. So that means I do have some catching up to do on a couple things that have happened over the last 2 months that I haven't been blogging. Stay tuned for more to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment