Oh and I have a 5x7 frame for the night table as well, I think I'm leaning towards a black and white one for that. I think I am leaning toward 3 or 5. So many good pictures, so hard to pick!
A journey to the alter and after with everything from life, love, friends, being a newlywed, working on my domestic diva skills filled with lots of fun adventures along the way
Wednesday, November 16, 2011
Decisions, Decisions
Chances are if you're one of the few people I know that are reading this you're qualified to help me decide. It's now been over a year and I still haven't picked out a wedding picture to frame for the bedroom. Can someone please help me decide (since Mike won't). I think I've narrowed it down to these 5 (although I'm open to other suggestions from the remaining 850). Keep in mind, this will either be probably a 16x20 print (I think that is the size, if you know the size too, let me know, haha). In no particular order, I think I am leaning towards either 4 or 5.... What do you think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










Love the one of you guys kissing. The first one. I think for the largest photo for your room it should be a close up.
ReplyDelete