- Times Square, New York City, NY, USA
- National Mall & Memorial Parks, Washington, D.C., USA
- Disney World’s Magic Kingdom, Lake Buena Vista, FL, USA
- Trafalgar Square, London, England, UK
- Disneyland Park, Anaheim, CA, USA
- Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada & New York State, USA
- Fisherman’s Wharf / Golden Gate National Area, San Francisco, CA, USA
- Tokyo Disneyland/DisneySea, Tokyo, Japan
- Notre Dame de Paris, Paris, France
- Disneyland Paris, Marne-La-Vallee, France
- Great Wall of China, Badaling area, China
- Great Smoky Mountain National Park, Tennessee/North Carolina, USA
- Universal Studios Japan, Osaka, Japan
- Basilique du Sacre-Coeur de Montmartre, Paris, France
- Musee du Louvre, Paris, France
- Everland, Kyonggi-Do, South Korea
- The Forbidden City/Tienanmen Square, Beijing, China
- Eiffel Tower, Paris, France
- Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure, Orlando, FL, USA
- Sea World Florida, Orlando, FL, USA
- Pleasure Beach, Blackpool, England, UK
- Lotte World, Seoul, South Korea
- Yokohama Hakkeijima Sea Paradise, Japan
- Hong Kong Disneyland, Hong Kong, China
- Centre Pompidou, Paris, France
- Tate Modern, London, England, UK
- British Museum, London, England, UK
- Universal Studios, Los Angeles, CA, USA
- National Gallery, London, England, UK
- Metropolitan Museum, New York, NY, USA
- Grand Canyon National Park, Arizona, USA
- Tivoli Gardens, Copenhagen, Denmark
- Ocean Park, Hong Kong, China
- Busch Gardens, Tampa Bay, FL, USA
- Sea World California, San Diego, CA, USA
- Statue of Liberty, New York, NY, USA
- The Vatican (Vatican Square), Vatican City
- Sydney Opera House, Sydney, Australia
- The Coliseum, Rome, Italy
- American Museum of Natural History, New York, NY, USA
- Grauman’s Chinese Theater, Hollywood (Los Angeles), CA, USA
- Empire State Building, New York, NY, USA
- Natural History Museum, London, England, UK
- The London Eye, London, England, UK
- Palace of Versailles, France
- Yosemite National Park, California, USA
- Pyramids of Giza, Egypt
- Pompeii, Italy
- Hermitage Museum, St. Petersburg, Russia
- Taj Mahal, Agra, India
A journey to the alter and after with everything from life, love, friends, being a newlywed, working on my domestic diva skills filled with lots of fun adventures along the way
Friday, October 21, 2011
Tourist Attractions List
I recently stumbled on an article on the, "50 Most Popular Tourist Attractions In The World" and I thought it would be fun to see how many of them I had been to, turns out I've been to more of them than not, which is pretty impressive considering I'm only 28. There's only 20 that I haven't been to (well plus 5 in London, but I've been to London twice, we just didn't go to those particular museums) ok so really 25 I suppose, but that's still half of the list that I have been to. It would be pretty cool to hit all 50 on the list one day :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment