I wanted to get a cute shot of Rocky eating the cookies, I may have created a monster on this one. I put them on a small plate and put them on the dining room table, Rocky hopped himself up on the chair and snagged one. Then I moved the plate of cookies to the coffee table a lower surface that he can get to, as I'm getting my camera ready for the picture the next thing I know he hopped up onto the coffee table and got the cookies. This boy was not waiting for me to take a picture, he really wanted those cookies. Even after I took away the extras he hopped himself back up there sniffing around looking for some more. And when we came back downstairs he kept running upstairs to go find more cookies. I'd say he really liked these cookies, perhaps even better than the last batch so given Rocky's reaction to these cookies they will def be staying in the rotation.
Peanut Butter Puppy Treats
Source: The Novice Chef
1 egg
1/3 cup crunchy peanut butter
1 overly ripe banana, mashed
2 tablespoon honey
1 cup old fashioned oats
1/2 cup wheat germ (or a 1/2 cup flour)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicon baking mat. Stir together egg, peanut butter, banana, and honey in a medium bowl; blend thoroughly. Stir in the oats and wheat germ; mix well. Roll dough into 1 1/2 inch balls and place on prepared baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove from oven and immediately smash cookie into a disk with the bottom of a glass. Cool on a wire rack.
No comments:
Post a Comment