Monday, November 22, 2010

The New Future Mrs. V

Pretty soon there's going to be an even newer Mrs. V in the family. When we got back from our Honeymoon, we got a call from Mike's brother Nick, we were beyond excited to hear that Nick as Mike put it "finally manned up and asked Stephanie the big question" (although in Nick's defense it took him way less time to ask Stephanie than it took his older brother, heck Mike wouldn't even call me his girlfriend the entire first year of our relationship). Stephanie was also beyond excited when Nick asked her. We knew this day would come one day and now we are all so happy that it is finally here.

Just as Mike's parents finished welcoming their first daughter-in-law to the family they'll be getting a second one very soon! I couldn't have asked for a better sister-in-law, I love spending time with Stephanie, and our favorite bunches with our Mother-in-Law at Teaberry's. Stephanie and I have already talked about how one day (in the VERY FAR future) when we have kids and we'll be bringing them over to Grandma & Grandpa's house for the holidays and we'll have our own family traditions with the kids, and also leaving them with Grandma & Grandpa to babysit while we go out. It's sure to be another great family event and I can't wait for Stephanie to officially become part of the family too!

No comments:

Post a Comment