For a long while we didn't know if he would ever fully recover and be weight bearing on that leg again. Slowly but surely he did begin to make progress. Everyone noticed a big difference. I'd say he's probably about 90% back to normal now. I wouldn't say that he's 100% as we notice that sometimes he doesn't lean on it. And recently when Mike and I were walking on him, he was definitely hobbling a bit which was not his usual.
But in the end he had to have the surgery and he's a 100x better than if he didn't have the surgery. And he's come a long way! Mike did call the surgeon this week to see about bringing him back in again for a recheck to see what he thinks about his progress a year later, so we'll see what the official diagnosis is. No matter he's worth every single penny and more that we spent on him, for all of the happiness that he brings to us both every single day! We love that little guy to pieces!!!
Finally some Rocky randomness shots from my Phone!
Rocky got his license!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment