I love that I have a picture of us in front of "the tree" almost every year since we've been together. There was one year (2009) I guess we didn't make it into the city that year or if we did I don't have a picture, which is highly unlikely. But aside from that year I have a picture of us from every year in front of the tree. Some of the pictures aren't the best of us but I still love having a picture from every year to compare. It's hard to believe the first picture is from seven years ago already.
I can remember all of our trips to the city for Christmas, some were definitely more crowded than others. I know I was lucky to get the picture in from 2006 for example. I remember it being so crowded that year and Mike did not do well with all the crowds. The other funny thing too is our jackets. I am pretty sure that is the same jacket Mike is wearing in the first picture and the most current and several years in between. And there I am in my North Face jacket as well in several of the pictures and I still have the jacket that I'm wearing in the first year picture, although it's become my gym coat now. I'm sure we'll prob be wearing the same coats next year too, haha.
Can't wait to post pictures from the next seven years to add to the collection!
2012 - After work quick stop!
2009
I couldn't find any pictures and it's not on the blog
I guess we didn't go that year, what a bummer!
2008 - City Day-o-fun with Carmen and Dawn! We skated and saw Santa!
2007 - It was so warm this year we had no jackets on!
2006 - It was so crowded this year, that much I remember!
2005 - Our original tree picture - still love this one!



No comments:
Post a Comment