Saturday, June 11, 2011

The Cub Arrives

On Friday, May 20, 2011, beautiful Isaac Raymond entered this world, and he couldn't have been more perfect. His beautiful little face and the cheeks. His parents could not have been any happier either. They were both glowing from ear to ear in the pictures. His mommy looked especially beautiful and happy, one might say she looked even more beautiful on the day her son arrived than on her wedding day, her glow was absolutely radient and clear from the pictures, you could see the delight in her face, who could blame her with this adorable little man.

We were in Disney World when we got the news of his safe and healthy arrival, we were absolutely ecstatic. I said to my Mom that morning while I knew Andrea was in delivery, I said I thought she was having a boy - and she did! It was another day before we'd get his name, Isaac Raymond (Raymond is after his Grandpa). I was even more excited when I got to talk to the proud Momma to see how the family was doing. They celebrated his arrival with a dinner for Mom and Dad and a bottle of Menage a Trois wine! It was a celebration indeed.

The little man is doing well and thriving with his happy parents. I just can't wait to go down to Virginia and visit them and meet the little guy, so can someone please ask Continental to have a sale on tickets for me please!

1 comment:

  1. Dang that's a cutie if I ever saw one! Oh wait, I might be a bit biased!!! Xo

    ReplyDelete