Friday, April 8, 2011

Panda & Cub

I'm such a lucky aunt, it seems like so many of my very best friends are having babies and I get to be an aunt to all of them. I already love them all so much already and love seeing them grow in their Mommies bellies.

Getting to see one of my dearest friends Andrea last Saturday with her HUGE belly was no exception to how excited I was to see her and her bump again in person. Andrea has been texting me picture messages of her growing bump for the past several months, and I've only been able to see the size through my montage of picture messages. I finally got to see it in person and it is an adorably big bump! Pregnancy def seems to agree well with Andrea, she's already a happy and bubbly person but you could see she was absolutely glowing with her big pregnant belly!

It was such a beautiful, small, intimate celebration to honor 'the cub's upcoming arrival. Friends gathered from near and far for the celebration. We had an absolutely delicious brunch, all of the food was fantastic and homemade, I think I need to get some of the recipes. From a chicken salad with apples, craisins and walnuts, to vegetable egg bake (I'm not sure what it was really called), delicious homemade potato casserole and more, all the food was delicious, I know I had at least seconds.

The cub received lots of wonderful presents that I'm sure will come in handy for Mom and Dad once he or she arrives. Their stroller was pretty neat too I have to say the way it folded up (Bridget - if you're reading this you should ask Andrea about it), I wasn't quite sure how it worked but it looked pretty cool.

 

It was a beautiful day with the Mom to be, and the next time I see her I'll get to meet my new niece or nephew!

No comments:

Post a Comment