A journey to the alter and after with everything from life, love, friends, being a newlywed, working on my domestic diva skills filled with lots of fun adventures along the way
Monday, March 29, 2010
Fun Dresses
Ok so this one isn't exactly wedding related but it could be. I was just excited that I ordered two cute new dresses from Ann Taylor Loft this weekend both of which I am already planning to take with me on the Honeymoon. The first dress is an adorable black and white strapless dress, a classic Rachel dress. And the second one is this great purple dress that my friend Bridget saw in the store and told me to try on and I absolutely loved it. And the best part is I had coupons and gift cards (from my in-laws)! I can't wait for them to come in the mail, I think I am even going to wear one to The Manor for Easter this Sunday. The hard part is going to be to pick which one I want to give to my Mom to hold for me, for any upcoming special occasions :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment