I'm really excited about the possibility of growing and eating my own vegetables. It sounds very rewarding if I can get them to that stage. I am hoping that I can successfully grow the plants to their maturity and I don't kill them before that. I haven't had much of a green thumb before this attempt. I've been doing some reading this morning on vegetable container gardening. I am trying to figure out which plants should be neighbors and grow well together and how much space I need in between plants and other helpful tips on growing a vegetable garden. When I figure things out I'll be sure to post some updates and pictures of the progress. I'm looking forward to giving this a shot, let's hope I get some delicious and healthy vegetables out of this!
A journey to the alter and after with everything from life, love, friends, being a newlywed, working on my domestic diva skills filled with lots of fun adventures along the way
Friday, April 20, 2012
My Very Own Garden
I'm really excited about the possibility of growing and eating my own vegetables. It sounds very rewarding if I can get them to that stage. I am hoping that I can successfully grow the plants to their maturity and I don't kill them before that. I haven't had much of a green thumb before this attempt. I've been doing some reading this morning on vegetable container gardening. I am trying to figure out which plants should be neighbors and grow well together and how much space I need in between plants and other helpful tips on growing a vegetable garden. When I figure things out I'll be sure to post some updates and pictures of the progress. I'm looking forward to giving this a shot, let's hope I get some delicious and healthy vegetables out of this!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment