Friday, May 28, 2010

Finally Purchased

After months of shopping and too many places visited and dresses tried on, my Mother has officially purchased her dress, there's no going back now, this is one item she can't return. Maybe blame it on the peer pressure or the excitement of the day, we just came from seeing my dress, when my Mom finally made the BIG commitment. Of course after trying on I'd say no less than 50 dresses, it was back to one of the very first dresses she tried on and the first dress that I fell in love with on her. The dress is nothing short of spectacular and truly one of a kind. The detail on the dress is amazing, it's so elegant and makes her stand out and will be perfect for the Mother of the Bride. It was a very big purchase but I don't think she will regret it, after all it will be seen in my wedding pictures for years to come. But she only gets to be the Mother of the Bride once and I'm sure she will look absolutely beautiful (and much better than in a potato sack).

No comments:

Post a Comment